Family and Ministry
2018 has started with a bang! We celebrated Colin’s 16th birthday earlier this month.Where do the years go? Rachel is happily attending the KingWayschool in Auckland, New Zealand. She loves the many activities on offer, and is making new friends and embracing the challenge of adjusting to the classroom. She has settled very well into family life with our good friends, the Budlers, and is enjoying being the youngest in the family. Lesley and the rest of the clan have worked hard to reach their home-schooling goals. Robbie has had a number of opportunities to preach the Word (in New Zealand and Malawi).
Lesley organized a second fundraiser, a 5k run/walk, for the ActionAid charity on Saturday. Robbie is running the London marathon in four weeks-time and is now 65% of the way to his 2000 pound target. Please help him to reach this target and so contributeto improving living conditions for women and children. Donate through this link: http://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/robert-beaton2
We are happy to report that we have been granted our UK visas. So, it is all systems go for travel next week (28th March). We plan to spend two weeks in Cape Town before embarking on a 7 1/2 week tour of the UK, taking in Reading (14-20 April), Windemere (23 April -2nd May), Glasgow (3-19 May) and Edinburgh (20-30th May). We are excited to visit partner churches and catch up with mission partners and friends all over the UK. If you would like to see us and we have not yet managed to connect please do make contact with us (details below). We would love to see you and will make every effort to make that happen! We will end our tour with some time in Johannesburg.
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: RobandLesBeaton
- Whatsapp: +265 991749129 / +265 999938628
- We thank God that Rachel has settled so well to life in NZ.
- We give thanks and praise for the visas (NZ and UK)
- We give thanks for mission partners who have helped to make the upcoming trip possible.
- Pray for safe travels.
- Pray for the strengthening of existing relationships and the forging of new ones as we travel.
- Ask God to provide for all our needs as a family.